• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Cricket Heroes

BeeGee

International Captain
You just run out of things to say, I guess.... But we could and should have a little thread where only posters who joined before 2005 have a discussion. I would like to read that. I ma guessing it will be much nicer and more nuanced and less heated than the ones we end up with usually :)
:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Surprised this thread gets past 40 posts and no mention of benchy and Cheeqs - clearly he is misunderstood

Howsie

International Captain
Joe Carter? :blink:

You might aswell give me Anton Devcich, Brendon Hiini, Joey Yovich or James Baker while we are at it.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Joe Carter? :blink:

You might aswell give me Anton Devcich, Brendon Hiini, Joey Yovich or James Baker while we are at it.
I guess I associate you with backing young ND players, and generally interpret promising young ND players as including Joe Carter :p

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
My faves are

Lillee, Miller, M.Waugh, Harvey and Jackson.

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Monk
Lillee, Miller (at 5)

Fred
Larwood, Clarke, Jardine

Smali
Imran

Akilana
Kallis, Pollock

Agent
Waqar

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
You proved what a cheating whore you are when you ignored him in favour of Southee.

You had the perfect chance to spite me and you Fulton'd it.

tl;dr: Everyone knows I love Ross more than you do.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Spikey - Steve Smith

Oh wait no he wanted him to die and only started liking him when it became cool to do so.

Kills ya.