• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketers Friendships

shrik

Cricket Spectator
Hei,
Just concluded IPL-7 had some good friendships that came up between cricketers of different countries.Glen Maxwell and David miller said they are the best friends.
Pietersen twitted recently for Chris Gayle saying congrats for 100 test caps to my best friend.

What are the bet friendships cricket has seen.Either same or different countries.
I can list
Kapil Dev - Malcom Marshal
Tendulkar-Dravid

shrik

Cricket Spectator
Yes. We talk about rivalry and cricket trouble.
How about this for a change??? Like matty hayden- Andrew symonds were the best of the friends

BeeGee

International Captain
Ian Botham and Ian Chappell.

Inseparable. Especially in car parks.

Last edited:

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I do quite like to see international players getting along well in the IPL. I know it's kinda cheesy but it's nice to see.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Miller and Compton loved getting on it, and amongst it.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gave the impression of being the bests of buddies;

Chris Cairns/ Adam Parore

Jacques Kallis / Mark Boucher

Stephen Fleming / Nathan Astle

Ross Taylor / Martin Guptill

Martin Crowe/ Mark Greatbatch (Playing days)

Matthew Hayden / Andrew Symonds