• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Attacks / Batting Line ups in World Cricket presently?

Flem274*

123/5
Well replace Kuggs with one of Arnel, Alderidge, McKay, or a jammy medium pacer like KNB or CdG who are ridiculously overpowered in NZ domestix.

Kuggs returned better figures than Dougeh in the Plunket this year, tbh. Not just the agribusiness connection getting him a mention.

I still maintain Bracewell is completely ****, so I'd probably have all of the above rated ahead of him tbh. I figured putting him at 20th behind the likes of Matt Quin would be taking the piss a bit though.
Butler ffs. Butler.

Such a sad bloody story. Fair enough if you think he was bowling above himself, but he went from an accurate outswing heavy ball bowler at his best to someone with no swing, control over line or control over length or control over the glass distribution in his garden. He's better than this.
The fact that this is your only complaint says it all though :laugh:
gagfc

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
rather than looking at pace vs spin and home vs away, I think the best way to judge an attack is new ball vs old ball.

New ball:
South Africa
Australia
New Zealand
England
West Indies
Pakistan
India
Zimbabwe
Sri Lanka
Bangladesh

Old ball: