• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Windies vs NZ spreadsheet challenge

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Awesome. Heef's strategy may still pay off big time, but I don't think I'm as screwed as I would have been under that system.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Edwards - 115.11
Latham - 0
Williamson - 133.34
Taylor - 261.18
Chanderpaul - 381.49
Samuels - 134.93
Ramdin - 125.35
Southee - 149.91
Taylor - 84.6
Benn - 0
Shillingford - 109.3

Total 1494.40
Current combined XI

Latham

Gayle
Williamson
Taylor
Chanderpaul
Neesham
Watling (+)
Southee
Taylor
Craig
Shillingford

7 out of 11 ain't bad.

Craig a big loss though.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
1. Latham 0
2. Brathwaite 0
3. Williamson 133.34
4. Edwards 115.11
5. Powell 42.54
6. Ramdin 125.35
7. Craig 0
8. Jerome Taylor 84.6
9. Shillingford 109.3
10. Benn 0
11. Holder 18.1
Could be in with a chance here. Brathwaite delivering the goods. Latham must be pointing up. Only downsides are Powell and Shillingford (dropped) whilst Holder is yet to play. Otherwise, everyone should be in positive territory.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
You'll be pleased to hear Shillingford may end the series with his 67 batting average intact, and Hurricane's system is big on average.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Current combined XI

Latham

GayleBrathwaite
Williamson
Taylor
Chanderpaul
NeeshamBravo
Watling (+)
Southee
Taylor
CraigSodhi
Shillingford

7 out of 11 ain't bad.
Heef also with 7/11, heading into Barbados.

Last edited:

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Southee needs two wickets tonight, to not get a harsh instant zero for the series.

Boult needs four, Craig needs to get his ave under 40 somehow. Shillingford to bat out the draw and keep his average intact.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Southee needs two wickets tonight, to not get a harsh instant zero for the series.

Boult needs four, Craig needs to get his ave under 40 somehow. Shillingford to bat out the draw and keep his average intact.
Maybe I should adjust the spreadsheet - seems harsh that I have a ten wicket rule for the results of the series. What do you think Kippax shall I lower it to a cut off 5 wickets?

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Heef deserves to win though tbh, let's face it. Only a whimsical genius could've nailed the Latham-Brathwaite-Williamson top order, four weeks ago.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Whimsical is an oft underused word. It invokes the images of ruddy-faced villeins getting tanked up on thy zider on a red-tinged evening at a thatched public house.