• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Foxtel Turns Off the Tap

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Yep, a streaming service could at least be offered to countries not involved in the match, as it would be reasonable to assume viewers in those countries involved will always have legitimate viewing options and it's equally reasonable that the ICC wouldn't want to be in competition with companies who had purchased rights from them.
While there are always way to watch the cricket, it is often tough for ex-pats to get to see the teams they want. A subscription or PPV service provided by ICC would be great.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I wish Foxtel didn't show any AFL matches on Fox Sports 1,2,3 at the expense of other Live Sports. Surely Foxtel should have the red button on Fox Footy when games are being played at the same time and something like Wimbledon or Cricket (have to make this post relevant somehow) are on the main 3 channels.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That would be fine if they managed to get their red button **** to be in HD. I pay for HD. I should not have to watch live sports in non-HD like the plebs do.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thought I saw an ad the other day saying Fox will now show England-India. Anyone know if that's the case?