• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Happy - Pharrell Williams

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sledger rather succinctly encapsulating the general feelings here, IMO.

jan

State Vice-Captain
Looking at the thread titleI thought it was the Iranian authorities persecuting their own youngsters for doing a "Happy" video.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Dan editing the word "******" in Sledger's post to "idiot" implying he thinks retards are idiots? tsk tsk :ph34r:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Dan editing the word "******" in Sledger's post to "idiot" implying he thinks retards are idiots? tsk tsk :ph34r:
I assumed sledger's meaning and substituted appropriately, especially given a perfect synonym would have been equally unacceptable.

Much in the way that if he'd posted something nice about you, I'd have assumed he meant it ironically and substituted '****' in it's place (since all I do as a mod is abuse my powers to edit sledger posts and pay out Jono, obvs).

As a side note, I'm not quite sure why ****** is filtered and retards isn't. May have to talk to James about that.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sledger posting something nice about me is about as likely as Sledger making a post worth reading in Cricket Chat tbf

BeeGee

International Captain
Why is he singing into a vibrator?

Why does he own a vibrator?

Why do I care?

Actually, I don't care.

Last edited: