• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Whilst I can't say for certain, I am pretty sure he hit that. Post above smacks of Indian fan being over sensitive about no DRS.

I don't think its a howler though so not to fussed.

Dude.. if you have ever read my posts, you will know I am pro DRS.. The post above just smacks of an English fan having a go at an Indian poster with no idea of context...

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Dude.. if you have ever read my posts, you will know I am pro DRS.. The post above just smacks of an English fan having a go at an Indian poster with no idea of context...
Talking about me?

I'm not even an english fan and I'm not having a go at anyone.

King Pietersen

International Captain
****ing BCCI. Wish the ICC could just put their foot down, actually run the game, and decide that DRS is used throughout the world. Ridiculous that one country can just decide not to use it. It's like Brazil deciding not to use Goal-Line technology in their World Cup matches when every other side uses it. It's ridiculous.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can we not have these petty arguments. Completely ruined the atmosphere the last time we toured.

91Jmay

International Coach
So why if you are Pro-DRS are you ignoring the evidence that suggests he hit it? Going on about hotspot when snicko was clearer evidence. If that is your idea of having a go as well then you are quite a precious flower :ph34r:

OverratedSanity

Yesssssss! Ishant's seam presentation on a couple of the deliveries has actually been ok.

Let's just say it. Ishant is going to do a Mitch!

YorksLanka

International Debutant
****ing BCCI. Wish the ICC could just put their foot down, actually run the game, and decide that DRS is used throughout the world. Ridiculous that one country can just decide not to use it. It's like Brazil deciding not to use Goal-Line technology in their World Cup matches when every other side uses it. It's ridiculous.
The fault lies with the ECB imho,. If the indian board don't want to use DRS then that's their prerogative but the home board must make the decision..another example of money driving decisions..

91Jmay

International Coach
Ballance always looks an LBW candidate. Ishant getting wickets is very embarrasing, but he is a form bowler (i.e once in a blue moon) and he can run through England here.

Daemon

The fault lies with the ECB imho,. If the indian board don't want to use DRS then that's their prerogative but the home board must make the decision..another example of money driving decisions..
I thought both sides have to agree before it can be used?

Teja.

Global Moderator
Ishant gets the wickets of the blokes with three tests between them and protects his 39.666 average. Fairly typical. :ph34r: