• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Too long. Has a start and the change bowlers are coming on.
Yeah but I think you're getting carried away with his start considering he is just on 14 (now 18). 6 hundreds in 137 innings and difficult batting conditions means I would be prepared for Jono to take me on.

Last edited:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd give you whatever odds you wanted. Won't happen
I really want it to happen now.

Didn't he come close in a situation like this at Edgbaston last time? Stranded on 80 or so maybe?

EDIT: 9th out for 77.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Guy, dead serious, ever since I started eating my biryani that I got delivered India haven't lost a wicket.

Spark

Global Moderator
The gap in quality between England's new ball and change bowlers has been large in recent times but this is a bit silly

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
India picked probably their best team of the tour so far (Ishant being injured aside) and its unfortunate if they lose this match and makes some stupid changes for the next test. Nice to see Shammi dropped, although ironically this would have been the kind of pitch he would have been most effective at.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah I'm on my second serve too. Mine's lamb. Yours?
Chicken

Courtesy of the lovely Niloufer who hopped off a 16 hour flight this morning and has left 3 pots of delicacies on the stove for me to tuck into