• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

dermo

International Vice-Captain
cook should not be congratulated for bowling ali, that was a batsman error that edge not good captaincy

Flem274*

123/5
Hey Kiwis can we borrow your SAfrican wicketkeeper please?
sure kruger van wyk or brad cachopa will be over on the next flight :)

kruger probably your best bet since he's the most blatant import by a mile. the other two repped NZ at age group levels.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
derek de boorder has dutch heritage, or you can have the australian. if you don't want used goods the South South Africa suburbs of Auckland should provide plenty of options.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
cook should not be congratulated for bowling ali, that was a batsman error that edge not good captaincy
Nah ffs give him credit, you can't just arbitrarily choose when a bowler change is good captaincy. It nearly worked, and there was no downside to giving it a go as far as I'm concerned. Prior is just a mug.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
From all reports, this isn't how Plunkett was taking his poles for Yorkshire either, yeah? Like, he was bowling quick but he wasn't spending all his time trying to sniff blokes.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Having faced seamers all morning decking it around I thought it was a pretty bold and unexpected move from him, he may have been hoping the concentration would dip slightly at the sight of the spinner - and apparently it did because the edge was 'a batsman error'. Given his seamers hadn't really given him what was required earlier on I don't see why bringing on Ali for a quick over at the end would be considered such a bad move