• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Fielders & Catchers

PY

International Coach
imranrabb said:
Inzamam is the best fielder and best runner between the wickets.Anyone agree?:duh:
I'm with you, absolute genius when it comes to fielding. :P

FRAZ

International Captain
Does some one remember Gus Loggie ?. He was no doubt a great fielder. Azhar was extraordinary. Gibbs is good . Jhonty was the one who is pioneer for improvement of fielding in all other sides. Afridi is also very good . Inzamam in my view fields exceptionally in the slips . And no doubt about it . Chris Harris is one of the greats .I think Kiwis are extremely atheletic. I rate them over South Africans cuz SA has some clumzy players too . Jayasuria is not a very bad fielder I guess . Srilanka's fielding shows their hard work . Pakistani team without Imran Nazir, Shahid Afridi is useless in the field. The best moment when Jhonty Ran out Inzamam. That picture of flying Jhonty is still rated as the best selling cricket picture of all times. Well cuz of the absence of some good players I guess Zims are down a little bit .