• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Graeme Smith: South African Colossus

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Like Ponting as his career went on I started to quite like him - the clearest possible evidence it was time to go

Nice piece Gareth

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
I've only recently started working my way thru the features on CW. iPad plus insomnia is helping me work thru them.

There are some wonderful writers and informative pieces on the CW features page. Inspiring me to write something once I finish my last bit of study in a few weeks.

Thanks to all the contributors.

chasingthedon

International Regular
I've only recently started working my way thru the features on CW. iPad plus insomnia is helping me work thru them.

There are some wonderful writers and informative pieces on the CW features page. Inspiring me to write something once I finish my last bit of study in a few weeks.

Thanks to all the contributors.
Insomnia? Read some of mine, should cure you no problem :p