• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

who is the best batter in the world?

Who is the best batter in the world

• Brian Lara

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • sachin Tendulkar

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Ricky Ponting

• michael Hayden

• Total voters

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
djsj said:
out of them, who?
Not valid.

The poll says 'Who is the best batter in the world?' - and there are a few other options you should add.

It's like saying 'Who are the best team in the world?' and just having Essex as the only option.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
luckyeddie said:
It's like saying 'Who are the best team in the world?' and just having Essex as the only option.
That's because they are quite clearly the best team in the world! :D :D

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Has eddie taken you on as a disciple or something?!:O
Next it'll be "Astounding Amits' Weekly Column".
Have you appled to become a Staff Member, halsey?

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Richard said:
Has eddie taken you on as a disciple or something?!:O
Next it'll be "Astounding Amits' Weekly Column".
Have you appled to become a Staff Member, halsey?
No. But am about to do so.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Richard said:
Surely he'd at least have to be playing international cricket to be considered so...
Ahem...

I meant that the POSTER was from Essex, therefore one has to make allowances (baht 'at)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
;) I was joking.
I know I'm not as good as you at making it obvious, but surely I didn't do that badly there?:rolleyes: