• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Big Bash League 2014/15

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I was going to say Ferguson/Wade was cricket's equivalent of a piss break song at a concert, but good on you Callum

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Glenn Maxwell and James Faulkner bowling in tandem against Matt Wade and Ben Stokes. god ****ing damnit

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I assumed he was there just for publicity and to sell the game to a global audience which he is probably doing to a degree. I mean GIMH tries to watch him on the tv when he plays. Or whoever is in charge hadn't realised that Flintoff was 5 years retired, which seems just as likely.

The bash struggles a bit with the australian players being absent and the teams increased from the 6 state teams to 8 which inevitably means there are gonna be a few less capable players than normal.
I always panic when I glance at a post and see I've been called out but this was fair enough haha. In honesty I watched the bash last year but not routinely whereas when I was off work I tried to make sure I was up for the heat games thanks to Freddie

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hate seeing Wade score runs. Not because he can't bat (he can) but because he's a ****.