• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Big Bash League 2014/15

dermo

International Vice-Captain
riggins what have you made of whitemans glovework so far? been pretty impressive imo

Antihippy

International Debutant
Geez the heat are a bit **** eh.

If only they hired a proper international player instead of babysitting a personality. :ph34r:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah nothing wrong with Freddie commentating next year. But yeah, he looks off the pace a bit. Not the only Heat off though.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Did anyone actually expect Flintoff to do well? I mean come on. He'd been retired for 5 years and wasn't exactly a first choice for Lancashire when he came back this year.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Did anyone actually expect Flintoff to do well? I mean come on. He'd been retired for 5 years and wasn't exactly a first choice for Lancashire when he came back this year.
Yeah, couldn't believe when he was picked up. If his own home county wouldn't play him, then really...

Doesn't mean I hope he does well every time though.