• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Big Bash League 2014/15

ajdude

International Coach
forgot to mention I was following the non-descriptive text commentary on cricinfo. definitely counts when I put it like that

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Paul Collingwood ‏@Colly622 18m18 minutes ago
If you bat @benstokes38 at number 8 he'll bat like a number 8. If you bat him at 3 he'll win you games #superstar

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I hope Beaton is a bowler

Jordan Silk and the Sixers might be able to answer that question
Aside from Stokes, the rest of the side scored at the Silk-ish strike rate of 86 from 83 balls.

Issue for the Sixers is more that they have Carters and Silk together. The issue with the Renegades is that they are ****ing useless.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
gades should win from here so they wont.

should use the other half of their salary cap to get rid of Wade imo

Last edited:

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
BEN STOKES ISNT IN THE TEAM CAUSE HE DIDNT PERFORM FOR AGES

a
They certainly don't miss an opportunity to take a dig at the poms. Can't be too many occasions when a selector has been sledging another team on commentary.

They might get another chance in a day or two with Jason Roy playing. He could definitely catch the eye if he gets going.

I can imagine it now. 'They've got a better team playing in the big bash than the world cup'. Might not be far from the truth the way it's going. Hales and Morgan were both rubbish.

Lumb, Roy, KP, Stokes, Wessels, Carberry, Wright, Flintoff, Bresnan, Parry, M Waugh. Pretty **** team but would probably put up a fair fight against the current incumbents.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
BEN STOKES ISNT IN THE TEAM CAUSE HE DIDNT PERFORM FOR AGES

a
Mate you have no idea. We have to live with this **** everyday. So sick of casuals just finding an excuse to have a massive go at team England.

Hey Dan, I have loads of agendas. The main one being trying to push the absolute opposite of this. I genuinely have to hope people like Stokes and Roy do **** in the Big Bash. That's where most of my interest in the tournament is invested.

Niall

International Coach
They certainly don't miss an opportunity to take a dig at the poms. Can't be too many occasions when a selector has been sledging another team on commentary.

They might get another chance in a day or two with Jason Roy playing. He could definitely catch the eye if he gets going.

I can imagine it now. 'They've got a better team playing in the big bash than the world cup'. Might not be far from the truth the way it's going. Hales and Morgan were both rubbish.

Lumb, Roy, KP, Stokes, Wessels, Carberry, Wright, Flintoff, Bresnan, Parry, M Waugh. Pretty **** team but would probably put up a fair fight against the current incumbents.

Vaughan as usual was banging on about what a mistake England had made with Stokes and how they have wasted him etc.

Coincidentally.

ISM - sports management agency, cricket management company, cricket management agency

Banter wanker bandwagon hopping ****.