• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Big Bash League 2014/15

brockley

International Captain
The Thunder will find out on Tuesday who their opponents at Sydney Showground will be when the full Big Bash League draw is released.

brockley

International Captain
Shakib on his recent probs and seeing in2 Big Bash.
“I had mainly come to the board (on July 1) to enquire about my NOC for the Big Bash. That's when I got to know that I did not have the NOC for the CPL. I was asked to contact the CEO. He in turn asked me to contact Akram Bhai. He asked me to continue with my travelling plans. He said that he would sign the NOC once I returned to Dhaka.”

brockley

International Captain
.@ThunderBBL have announced @Uz_Khawaja, @dirk_nannes and @gurinder_19 have all signed on for #BBL04 pic.twitter.com/tGbTPHDVpx

brockley

International Captain
Perth is also expected to lose fast bowler Pat Cummins, with both Sydney franchises circling, although 43-year-old spinner Brad Hogg is likely to play in both the upcoming Champions League and BBL season.
The advertiser.

brockley

International Captain
Brad Hogg ‏@Brad_Hogg 3h

Looking forward to my first taste of Calypso cricket with the @anuhawksbills against my future @ScorchersBBL skipper @acvoges. @CPLT20

brockley

International Captain
Hobart Hurricanes ‏@HurricanesBBL 2h

Hurricanes Coach @wrightmove6 chats to the media about @darrensammy88 joining the #canetrain

brockley

International Captain
Contracting Timeline

Monday 19 May – BBL Contracting Start Date
The Contracting Embargo Period ends and clubs may begin contracting players
Monday 19 – Friday 23 May – Trade Week #1
BBL clubs allowed to trade/transfer contracted players to another club at any stage of their contract
Friday 11 July – Round 1 Contracting End Date
BBL clubs must have contracted a minimum of 10 Players at this time
Monday 17 – Friday 21 November – Trade Week #2
BBL clubs allowed to trade/transfer contracted players to another club at any stage of their contract
Friday 6 December – BBL Contracting End Date
Club must submit their contract list of 18 players and Community and Development Rookies to Cricket Australia

- See more at: Contracting Rules for BBL04