• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Big Bash League 2014/15

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Should have stayed retired Freddy
Pfft, he's played two of the great zeroes of all time in this comp with the bat, one of them not out. Then with the ball he gets Alex Hales out who some would argue is the greatest T20 player of all-time. And then you post rubbish like that. You're a disgrace.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
if bailey had a decent bone in his body he'd let sammy hit the winning runs

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Geez there's been some incredible hitting from both sides, but that's an excellent chase from the 'canes. Gorgeous George, wag.

ajdude

International Coach
hahahaha **** you know, i don't care what sammy's like as a cricketer, WI's worse off without him in their test side. what a bloke he is

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Remember when Christian was 12th man that time and someone (I think it was that rvd138959 kid) kept on saying he should play Tests.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
remember when Dan advocated a Gabba debut for Travis Birt
Even if that were true, at least I didn't write off Hilf before the 11/12 India series, ****.

Remember when Christian was 12th man that time and someone (I think it was that rvd138959 kid) kept on saying he should play Tests.
Yeah, that kid was a complete idiot :ph34r:

the big bambino

International Captain
The funnest T20 match I've seen. Even Jake Reed's pratfalls were exciting. How he ever got up from his first ball is amazing. I am booking in Heat and Cane matches as the highlight of the season in future BBLs.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
in other news journalists asking maccas macnamara for comment on the story were reportedly left confused after he raised questions about their first class records
:laugh:

Love that SEN radio hate him now.