• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Big Bash League 2014/15

brockley

International Captain
WOWEE! A great out field catch from our Community Rookie Brett Russell! Never took his eye off it! The boys are proud of that effort!

anil1405

International Captain
*** Official *** Perth Scorchers v Legends XI

Live link: Live: Perth Scorchers v Legends XI | cricket.com.au

Perth Scorchers: Michael Klinger (Captain), Ashton Agar, Jason Behrendorff, Michael Carberry, Hilton Cartwright, Marcus Harris, Brad Hogg, James Muirhead, Ashton Turner, Andrew Tye, Sam Whiteman

Legends XI: Adam Gilchrist (Captain), Brian Lara, Andy Bichel, Yasir Arafat, Michael Kasprowicz, Dean Jones :eek:, Justin Langer, Andrew Symonds, Jimmy Maher, Murray Goodwin, Jhye Richardson

P.S.: Thought this deserves a new thread coz of the big names involved

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Someone provide me the full Brisbane Heat fixtures and KO times (in GMT obv). I need to plan my winter schedule around this.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
*actually does it*

Sun Dec 21
Sydney Thunder (away)
8:10am

Sun Dec 28
Melbourne Stars (home)

Fri Jan 2
Hobart Hurricanes (away)

Sun Jan 4
Adelaide Strikers (home)

Thu Jan 8
Perth Scorchers (away)

Sun Jan 11
Sydney Sixers (home)

Tue Jan 13
Melbourne Renegades (away)

Thu Jan 15
Hobart Hurricanes (home)
8:40am

hopefully accurate

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Freddie staying for the whole tournament is bad for us. GIMH will be here for all of it now

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I don't mind the promotion one betting agent has on top runscorer market this Big Bash - get your money back if your selection hits a 6 and doesn't go on to top score.

I've gotta laugh at some of the odds in game 1 - Tom Triffitt is $5.50 to be the Stars highest scorer ahead of Dussey $9.50 and Faulkner $13.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
I'm surprised that Jason Roy hasn't been picked up for this considering Rikki Wessels seems to have been picked up overnight as a replacement for Dwayne Smith. Real shame that there is no Jade Dernbach this year. No real reason to watch now.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
*actually does it*

Sun Dec 21
Sydney Thunder (away)

Sun Dec 28
Melbourne Stars (home)

Fri Jan 2
Hobart Hurricanes (away)

Sun Jan 4
Adelaide Strikers (home)

Thu Jan 8
Perth Scorchers (away)

Sun Jan 11
Sydney Sixers (home)

Tue Jan 13
Melbourne Renegades (away)

Thu Jan 15
Hobart Hurricanes (home)
8:40am

hopefully accurate
Amazing

Freddie staying for the whole tournament is bad for us. GIMH will be here for all of it now
You love it