• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Formats Draft

Howe_zat

Audio File
R4

Aldo Raine - Michael Holding
ohnoitsyou - Jack Hobbs
watson - Gordon Greenidge
kyear2 - Bill O'Reilly
Pothas - Mike Hussey
Howe_zat - David Warner
morgieb - Javed Miandad
Dan - Dan Vettori
harsh.ag
Camo999
Blakus
Saint Kopite
Monk
GI Joe

R5

Camo999
Dan
Howe_zat
morgieb
Monk
Aldo Raine
ohnoitsyou
Pothas
harsh.ag
Saint Kopite
Blakus
watson
kyear2
GI Joe

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pick Dodda Ganesh, Harsh!
Nah, I think I will pass on picking Indian gods until it's a dire situation :p

Okay, I have a few options here, but since I have named it the Expialidocious XI, I am going to stay true to it and go with the raw aggression of Sir Andy Roberts

-
-
Viv Richards
Graeme Pollock
-
-
-
-
-
Dale Steyn
Sir Andy Roberts

Last edited:

Camo999

State 12th Man
Think George Headley still available. Why not eh? Might need someone with some test match credentials given a few of the players I'm thinking about next...

Trumper
Jayasuriya
Headley
Wasim

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Think George Headley still available. Why not eh? Might need someone with some test match credentials given a few of the players I'm thinking about next...

Trumper
Jayasuriya
Headley
Wasim
Good pick, I think that many are forgetting that there is a test component as well.

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
For some reason I though he was picked already. Would have been my pick this round after Greenidge was taken. Damn.

Good pick.

Saint Kopite

First Class Debutant
Was praying no one took Haydos as I needed him desperately. The openers would be a pain in arse in this draft. So had to get one top opener at least who can attack from the word go.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Alright. Alan Davidson for my next pick. His tight and accurate bowling would've been perfect in shorter formats, and he was also a capable lower order batsman and outstanding fielder.

Monk's XI of guys who would've been good in all formats even though they didn't necessarily play them

- Barry Richards
-
-
-
- Keith Miller
-
-
- Alan Davidson
- Shane Warne
-
-

Last edited:

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Andrew Flintoff

TestODIT20
-
-
-
Kevin Pietersen
-
Andrew Flintoff
Adam Gilchrist +
-
-
Dennis Lillee
-
Adam Gilchrist +
-
-
Kevin Pietersen
-
Andrew Flintoff
-
-
-
Dennis Lillee
-
Adam Gilchrist +
-
-
Kevin Pietersen
-
Andrew Flintoff
-
-
-
Dennis Lillee
-

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Gonna vote for Joe purely based on his good logic earlier in the thread and the fact that he's actually bothering to post three separate batting orders. Way ahead of the game here.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Gonna vote for Joe purely based on his good logic earlier in the thread and the fact that he's actually bothering to post three separate batting orders. Way ahead of the game here.
Monk's XI of guys who would've been good in all formats even though they didn't necessarily play them (tests)
- Barry Richards
-
-
-
- Keith Miller
-
-
- Alan Davidson
- Shane Warne
-
-

Monk's XI of guys who would've been good in all formats even though they didn't necessarily play them (ODIs)
- Barry Richards
-
-
-
- Keith Miller
-
-
- Alan Davidson
- Shane Warne
-
-

Monk's XI of guys who would've been good in all formats even though they didn't necessarily play them (T20s)
- Barry Richards
- Keith Miller
-
-
-
-
-
- Alan Davidson
- Shane Warne
-
-