• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum about Laws, regulations etc.

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
Could you create a forum for new comers? I am from a Baseball country in which there are only 1000 Cricket players. So I do not know many laws etc.
For example, what is the circle inside boundary? What would happen when Batsman hit the wicket on the opposite end?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Could you create a forum for new comers? I am from a Baseball country in which there are only 1000 Cricket players. So I do not know many laws etc.
For example, what is the circle inside boundary? What would happen when Batsman hit the wicket on the opposite end?
Look for the "Daemon learns to cricket" thread

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
When I was 10 I used to think if you were running between the wickets and slid your bat into the wickets you were out.
I used to try to throw my bat in if I wasn't going to make it. Sometimes I still think about doing it.

Riggins

International Captain
I used to try to throw my bat in if I wasn't going to make it. Sometimes I still think about doing it.
my brother used to do that until he pinned me in the head with the bat from about 10 metres one day. about as mad as i've seen my dad.