• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'GROUP B' - The Best of Each Decade Birthday Draft. VOTING THREAD

Please Vote for the 3 Strongest Teams

• Total voters

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is way tougher than the other thread to chose. All sides are really close for me. Don't know how to pick, so for now I am going to abstain. Will come back in an hour and give it another go.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Okay. My first two sides are Fredfertang's and Blakus'. Who should I pick between Watson and Kyear as the third choice? Opinion?

Saint Kopite

First Class Debutant
Voted for Watson, Blakus and Kyear.

I think Watson and Blakus have the best two sides in this group closely followed by Kyear and Camo. But if given a chance, I would pay to watch Fred's team bat. It would be some sight.

Saint Kopite

First Class Debutant
In terms of pace-attack, Davidson - Donald - Pollock is my favourite in the draft. Plenty of variety there.

watson

Banned
Well this is embarassing. After the allotted time it appears that Watson has the most votes. Blakus and Camo who came equal second had very nice teams and both undoubtably deserved to advance to the Grand Final.

To Fred and chasingthedon, thanks for squabbling with eachother. We enjoyed it.

To everyone, well Drafted! And I hope to see you in yet another Draft sometime soonish.

(I will post the Grand Final voting thread this evening so we can be home and hosed in under a week)

Last edited: