• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Become a Cricket Web Writer

James

Cricket Web Owner
We're actively looking for writers to join the Cricket Web team who are keen cricket followers and have a passion for the game.

A writers position within Cricket Web involves putting together Feature Articles, Book Reviews, Game Reviews on a subject of your choice that you feel people would like to hear about.

It is non-paying position but gives you many benefits. Some of which include:

* Working alongside many other talented writers who will help you improve your writing.
* Articles you write being read by thousands of cricket fans around the world.
* Chance to get free access to matches
* Free cricket books, cricket games.
* Opportunity to list a popular cricket website on your CV.

If you're interested in joining the team jump right in and complete the application form or have a chat to one of the current team who can tell you more. You can contact us through management@cricketweb.net

Shri

Mr. Glass
Will consider joining. Will try to write an article as a sample this week and will send it in on Friday.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Might as well pick something/someone I like talking about. Possible. Haven't really attempted anything like this before. Expecting to be ridiculed but thats okay

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Try to steer clear of attempts at comedy in your article, mate.
Okay I won't make any mention of you.

Might as well pick something/someone I like talking about. Possible. Haven't really attempted anything like this before. Expecting to be ridiculed but thats okay
Nah, you won't be ridiculed one bit. No one is going to bag you for having a go at it. People might not agree with what you're saying, but you won't be ridiculed for it unless it's about people being rude because they fail to make a draft pick wihtin the three minute window allotted to them by the thread starter.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Have sent in my application. I've realised I should probably try to do something useful with my life now I'm leaving university. I reckon boring people with randomised columns of words is a good way to start.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Will you publish rants about why the ICC should treat the associates with a bit of ****ing respect?

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I could persuaded into writing a one time article on the life and times of Bruce Edgar. Apparently he owns a block of flats that my friend lived in during the 80s.:ph34r: