• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Premier League 2014

indiaholic

International Captain
Ok so why is Johnson so bad today? Unable to watch the match. Did he stop bowling short or something?

Spark

Global Moderator
Nehra bowls a long hop two feet outside off.

Nehra looks utterly baffled when Sehwag hits it for four.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Viru did what he could, but it's disappointing to see both Akshar and Pujara dismissed so soon.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Boy bleeds talent. Kings XI overseas are pretty decent in all fairness. Miller, Maxwell and Johnson in particular some of my T20 faves and Bailey can obviously play, even if I don't love him in the same way.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Glad that Kings 11 are letting Maxwell bat high up, the worst sort of mistake franchises have made in the past (and still continue to do so in some teams) is leaving their main players low down and not giving them enough time to play the kind of innings Maxwell is playing.

Jarquis

Really like how Bailey has sent out Miller before himself too. Obviously backing himself to get them over the line should one of these two fall soon.

Jarquis

Really do want to like this King's XI side but they've such a history of being average.
Maxwell, Miller, Johnson and Pujara are big positives.
I used to rate Balaji and Sehwag but I'm so done with both of them.
Bailey a quality player but not all that likeable
Domestic players are meh besides Akshar Patel who I could find myself rating.

That wicket makes it interesting.

ajdude

International Coach
yesssssss i didn't even think about an entire tournament of siva calling him josh bailey

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
As an India supporter, I find today's match very disappointing, irrespective of who won. Maxwell's and Miller's innings may be celebrated, but seeing Sehwag, Pujara and Akshar dismissed cheaply wasn't good. Nor was the fact that every Indian bowler, bar Balaji and possibly Ashwin, was smashed all around the park in this game, lucky to pick up any wicket. Can't find any automatic Indian T20I picks here, even from the regular players.

Sean Flynn

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
What words are left that can describe Danny Morrison?

And is Ishant Sharma the Zlatan Ibrahimovic of cricket? He had Watson caught behind and then proceeded to remind him where the dressing room is situated. Even David Warner ushered him away!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Who is it that goes on about jammy knocks? Because Rahane's right now takes the cake, and yet it may win Rajasthan the match.