• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Australian Domestic off season 2014.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
yeah i was thinking either siddle or sayers, ****s who can bowl all day

is starc fit?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Are you thinking we will only go in with 2 seamers, 2 spinners and Watson? I think we will still go in with 3.

dermo

yeah thats what im thinking, if harris and patto were fit then its a slightly different story but we tried the whole "play to our strengths" thing in india and it failed miserably, so yes i'd be picking 2 spinners and 2 seamers

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I think we will still end up going 3 quicks. Watson is now out of the Zim tour with an ankle injury (replaced by Hughes).

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
1. Davey
2. Rogers
3. D00lander
4. Clarkeh
5. TPC
6. Darsh/Big Show
7. Haddin
8. SoK/Starceh (or Sayers/Bollinger/Behrendorff)
9. Johnson
10. Siddle
11. Lyon

Assuming no Watson, obvs.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
A long time iirc. Back for the Big Bash, if memory serves (that might be Chris Lynn though; Benchy's bois tend to blur into one after a while :ph34r:)

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
1. Davey
2. Rogers
3. D00lander
4. Clarkeh
5. TPC
6. Darsh/Big Show
7. Haddin
8. SoK/Starceh (or Sayers/Bollinger/Behrendorff)
9. Johnson
10. Siddle
11. Lyon

Assuming no Watson, obvs.
I think Doolan is injured too. Assuming the Darsh is Mitchell?

haze to not be far away imo
And he's injured too, else he'd be my third quick.

I'd go Dougeh for the 3rd seamer role.

dermo

assuming watson is fit to bowl are we picking a 3rd seamer or a 2nd spinner? i'm going 2nd spinner

Riggins

International Captain
Watto's body just not reliable enough to play as the third quick unless it's a genuine dustbowl and his workload wont change imo.