• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Australian Domestic off season 2014.

adub

International Captain
Marsh has always had massive potential, but has been a massive underachiever. A quality 90 in the Shield Final and now a two hunge for Aus A hopefully indicate he might start delivering on some of the promise, but lets not get too carried away yet.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
injuries seem to have hampered his progress more than anything, agree he has massive potential

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Whiteman, Yorkshireman and future long term replacement for Rads?

Not that there's a shortage of potential keepers in Aus.

adub

International Captain
pretty sure NUFAN's boys Paine and Luderman are first in line
very droll...

Paine still has more fc double tons than Whiteman, but I'd say another strong summer could very well have young Sam moving to the top of the queue to replace Haddin. Seems a tidy gloveman and is proving a valuable contributor with the bat.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah I'm probably more excited about Whiteman's knock than Marsh's for the future of Aus Cricket. He definitely is timing his run seemingly perfectly for when Hads retires. Marsh has finally gotten his first class batting average above his bowling average now.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
hey nerds, how many times in a first class match have two double centuries been scored by the loser batting at 7

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah I'm probably more excited about Whiteman's knock than Marsh's for the future of Aus Cricket. He definitely is timing his run seemingly perfectly for when Hads retires. Marsh has finally gotten his first class batting average above his bowling average now.
Have always seen a lot of Martin Love in Mitch's batting

Reckon he has the potential to be real quality

No time to get excited but another good year in Shield and his bowling will be nothing more than a bonus

dermo

opinions on boyce? haven't seen a lot of him but his records not to crash hot and from what i have seen he doesn't look like a huge turner of the ball.

Daemon

He's looked really average today. #7 is really the place to be batting this match.

dermo

yeah ive been watching for the last half hour and hes hardly looked like turning one, muirhead the more promising prospect imo

Daemon

Ojha WAG

Wish I had known about the stream earlier, wanted to watch Sayers in action.

Spikey

vic in your opinion do you think there is any chance wade could give up the gloves (either at his own free will or after basically being told to)