• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Australian Domestic off season 2014.

Watson33

U19 12th Man
I think the bonus points will help shield cricket even further. Gives more incentive for aggressive cricket as you have to get to he required milestones in a certain amount of overs.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pommers out of cricket for an unspecified time to deal with metal health issues. Hope he recovers well and makes it back (assuming that's what he wants to do).

morgieb

Don't get Richardson in the 4-day side. Otherwise that's pretty good.

Good sign that there's no Wade, but there is Nevill and Whiteman.

adub

International Captain
Yeah the Captain Forkers thing is a bit interesting...

Also think Carters would have been a fairly deserving selection especially for the Brisbane 4 dayers. Hughes being the only recognised opener in either side should have given him a go.

No stupid left field spin selections is nice for a change.

Spikey

Ben Dorries @bendorries · 2h
Players are paid by a sporting body and then give "exclusive" interviews to the website of the sporting body that pays them. Wow wee.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm a bit surprised that Nevill has made the ODI team. I could understand the 4 dayers, but don't think he justifies a spot in any of the shorter formats. I also agree with Morgie that Richardson shouldn't be in the 4-day stuff. Overall, good squads though.

adub

International Captain
I'm a bit surprised that Nevill has made the ODI team. I could understand the 4 dayers, but don't think he justifies a spot in any of the shorter formats. I also agree with Morgie that Richardson shouldn't be in the 4-day stuff. Overall, good squads though.
Nufers pushing the Ludes turd up a hill with a pointed stick...