• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Domestic Season 2014

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
One scorecard I've taken interest in: MCC Young Cricketers 145; Gloucestershire 2nd XI 161/7 (Jordan Garrett 38*)

Jordan's 14 and was part of my first County side aged 8. He scored a huge proportion of our runs for two seasons...
Congrats. Hope he's a good one.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Surrey getting bowled out for 81 and getting smashed by Glamorgan in Smith's first game in charge

I really appreciate this sort of gesture from heaven - knowing it's just to get me back into the cricket season again is just icing on the cake

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Surrey getting bowled out for 81 and getting smashed by Glamorgan in Smith's first game in charge

I really appreciate this sort of gesture from heaven - knowing it's just to get me back into the cricket season again is just icing on the cake
I like how the Lord ****s up my football season so that I can devote my full attention to the cricket :dry:

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Well that's the first good sporting result a team I've supported has had in about 6 months. A convincing drubbing of Mddx at Hove. Prior's back and our bowlers are firing. Happy days again.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Damn Smith out, great game for him though 42*, 5fer & 76. Best we can hope for is a draw now I think. If only some of the others had applied themselves.