• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Domestic Season 2014

stumpski

International Captain
Three for Ravi suggests it was wobbling around a bit - but Ryder bowled 16 overs at first change, which seems quite a lot.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Three for Ravi suggests it was wobbling around a bit - but Ryder bowled 16 overs at first change, which seems quite a lot.
Ryder took ten in the match last week so they're probably just trying to see where he can take that with more consistent bowling opportunity.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Khawaja making his debut this week. After our failure to finish off the Durham tail we are going to need him to make a decent score.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Vince getting out to Ravi. This does not please me. reverted back to getting himself out for 40 odd recently, still been an excellent season so far but he could do with a big score again soon.
Yeah like this one

I know we already had a big lead but that is a hell of an innings given what everyone else has managed on that pitch.

stumpski

International Captain
Ryder took ten in the match last week so they're probably just trying to see where he can take that with more consistent bowling opportunity.

That completely passed me by I must admit - I was transfixed on the Great Escape at Bristol - was only reading about it in The Cricket Paper this morning.

stumpski

International Captain
Yeah like this one

I know we already had a big lead but that is a hell of an innings given what everyone else has managed on that pitch.
Only day two isn't it? With a good forecast you might as well bat on for a bit yet. Vince wants 40 for his thousand.