• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Domestic Season 2014

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
One scorecard I've taken interest in: MCC Young Cricketers 145; Gloucestershire 2nd XI 161/7 (Jordan Garrett 38*)

Jordan's 14 and was part of my first County side aged 8. He scored a huge proportion of our runs for two seasons...
Jordan followed this up with 50 versus Surrey II, batting at four. Watch!

Howe_zat

Audio File
I'm not going to watch him, but would appreciate reading consistent updates from you - I hope that sounds fair

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Few loans gone through. Hales to Worcester. Newby to Essex. Helm to Glamorgan.

Bairstow, Gale and Bresnan back in for Yorkshire with Ballance and Root on the way out with England. Durham Yorkshire 4 day game on sky from this sunday.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Sangakkara's first game for Durham too..mixed feelings, hope he does well but that my team wins the match:ph34r:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looking at the weather forecast (an inexact science I know), but looks like the only match affected tomorrow will be Durham, on Sky, figures.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Congrats to Yorkshire on batting first. Correct decision at Durham. Big week for Mills with no Master and Napier. Warwickshire really short of batting. Give Hain a debut but at least one batter short.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Some low key bitterness from Gilo in evidence. Colville asked him if he'd be keeping an eye on the likes of Bairstow and Borthwick and he replied "Not as close an eye as I would've two weeks ago."

Feeling Bluey's beard, btw. Looks like a young Henry VIII.

fredfertang

Lanky unsurprisingly "strengthening" their batting - doubt it will work, but with Jarvis getting a debut still at least we'll see what he can do

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Reckon the only reason we are playing the extra batsmen is that Davies is in for Buttler. Suspect Kabir's fitness is being managed as well. Hope Jarvis goes well, expensive so far.

Newby turning out for Essex i see

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Jarvis is often expensive; really attacks the stumps and therefore goes for runs even when he's bowling well and taking wickets. Two no balls in his first over not a great sign though..

grecian

Rushworth looked te better of the opening bowlers really. Not been unduly impressed by Onions in these conditions.

Great to see Lees, and Wood soon, great prospects.

grecian

Harrison has kind of showed up the opening bowlers with the movement he's getting.

What a ball, would have had to be Kallis to nick it.