• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian player banned for penis image on pitch

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What a ****. He's really ballsed up his chances with South Australia. Sounds like the Redbacks are quite testie about the incident. Phallus.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Has the lad said why??

I mean, he isn't a friggin 10 year old........surely he is past splitting his sides laughing at an image of a doodle.

There must have been some reason.......surely??

Second Spitter

State Vice-Captain
Has the lad said why??

I mean, he isn't a friggin 10 year old........surely he is past splitting his sides laughing at an image of a doodle.

It seemed like a good idea at the time? - an infallible response, itbt.

On a completely unrelated matter, does anybody know what Hooksey is up to?

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has the lad said why??

I sincerely hope I'm never old enough to not find a dick doodle hilarious.

karan316

State Vice-Captain
I felt as if the matter was dealt with in a really harsh manner, should have been just warned, getting banned for such an offense sounds stupid.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
This Worrall bloke is giving me ideas, I reckon I might do the same thing we lose the semi final this week

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I felt as if the matter was dealt with in a really harsh manner, should have been just warned, getting banned for such an offense sounds stupid.
being banned for tampering with a pitch, albeit one being prepared for a future match, is stupid?

karan316

State Vice-Captain
being banned for tampering with a pitch, albeit one being prepared for a future match, is stupid?
You cannot say that he actually "tampered" the pitch, he didn't do it to get any advantage in the match or for any reasons related to the game. He was just trying to act funny, although his actions weren't right, but a warning was enough for such a mistake. I don't think those minor scratches would have any impact on any match being played on that pitch, nor did the guy had such intentions.

Last edited:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
He vandalised a ground, it was disrespectful.

Think the suspension was a bit much, but clubs go out of their way to host these games, and to damage a pitch being readied for a final is a bit poor.