• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Graeme Smith to retire from international cricket

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
No doubt along with being the best batsman in test cricket history AB de Villiers will soon be the best captain in the history of test cricket, but I think its too early to make that call.
lol :)

Burgey would find offense with that statement.

Great player, captain, opening bat and pretty decent slipper as well.

ATG and one that will be missed and almost as difficult as Kallis to replace.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I like Kirsten, but that's just a wrong opinion, if there is such a thing. Appreciate what he's done for the team in taking them from a dark period in their history to the top of the rankings, and for leading from the front by being a tough bastard, but his on-field captaincy never really impressed me. Inspirational figure, no doubt but greatest captain ever is a big no