• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hi Im New

Token

School Boy/Girl Captain
Re: hi

Just looking at those photos does anybody else agree that Michael Vaughan kinda looks like one of the hobbits off Lord Of The Rings?

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
iamdavid said:
I talked to Mahwire today :D
thats right , want my autograph ;)

He's a nice guy , although incredibly shy , he is almost shocked that yes the crowd actually want his autograph , he is then relucant to oblige , "oh ya dont really want me".
Poor fella.
I know. Heard him commentating on channel 9 the other day, the guy hardly spoke a word. And when he did he sounded very shy. Maybe that was just me, but i got that impression.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
halsey said:
Actually, in all seriousness, he has actually blossomed into a more-than-handy all-rounder.

Feel free, to disagree. :P
IMO he is and always has been a wayward excuse for a bowler (somehow got about 40 wickets in one-dayers last season, but still did rubbish in First-Class) and a massive slogger.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
iamdavid said:
I talked to Mahwire today :D
thats right , want my autograph ;)

He's a nice guy , although incredibly shy , he is almost shocked that yes the crowd actually want his autograph , he is then relucant to oblige , "oh ya dont really want me".
Poor fella.
You can tell he is very shy just by looking at him.
I feel so sorry for him words can barely describe it.
Just imagine being in his situation... you see, for me it's something you can't imagine.
It's a real shame when nice people like him are put through what Mugabe and co. have put him through.

michael_vaughan

School Boy/Girl Captain
hi

hi but to the person who said

Just looking at those photos does anybody else agree that Michael Vaughan kinda looks like one of the hobbits off Lord Of The Rings?
HE DOES NOT HE IS THE BEST LOOKING MAN ALIVE

jane

NikhilN

International Regular
Come to think of it he does :O

Sudeep

International Captain
Re: Re: hi

Token said:
Yes, especially the pic on the left in Jane's sig. He resembles Pippin, the Hobbit in LOTR, played by Billy Boyd. But Boyd looks very different in real... the make-up in the movie made him look like Vaughan...

Image - Pippin is the one in the right... Compare him with Vaughan's pic in the left in Jane's sig.

Attachments

michael_vaughan

School Boy/Girl Captain
hi

sorry but i looked at the attachment and i see no comparesence!!!!!!!!!!!

that pippen's ugly michael vaughans good lookin

jane

Sudeep

International Captain
I never said he's a bad batsman. He's England's best... after Graham Thorpe though. Still among top 10-15 in international cricket maybe...

And ah, come on... Does no one see the resemblance between him and Pippin? Especially the smile?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Didn't notice this thread.

Hi Jane, welcome to the forums :)

And to please you, I don't think Vaughan looks like a hobbit...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sudeep Popat said:
I never said he's a bad batsman. He's England's best... after Graham Thorpe though. Still among top 10-15 in international cricket maybe...
The best - apart from him and him and him and him and him...
IMO Butcher is easily England's best batsman.

gibbsnsmith

State Vice-Captain
Re: Re: hi

Token said:
ROTFL!!! :lol:
but true, his looks dun matter :saint:

Last edited: