• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Betting Thread

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
South Africa failing to face another 28 balls has prevented me from going on an ape **** rant on why Daemon should be banned from running this betting account (despite it being his money) due to negligence for not using the money to bet on Afghanistan to beat Bangladesh. Disappointing.

Nonetheless Afghanistan bet clearly better, didn't tie up money, didn't result in lost funds to the South Africa win bet, and offered better odds :cool:
Nobody else voted for it so it's not my fault ****.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Logan van Beek will be playing for the Dutch. Better check they haven't roped in Cribb's NSW quick.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mine wasn't a tip. I found it odd that Afghanistan were favourites with the bookies.