• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Betting Thread

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just seen this thread. Shouldn't have staked the exact same amount for both teams Daemon (I would have made the returns closer), but they don't call you Suicide Bob for nothing.
ffs, who beat my super mario high score?

edit: nightprowler wafc

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
That's not how you assess bets. You determine it on whether there is value in the odds. Banglas missing plenty of good players. Generous odds.
Yeah and plus we could have just made the bet amount smaller. Australia to score over 1.5 runs in the first over at $1.93 was great value. Better than having to wait 4 or 5 days to either LOSE, win a $1 or $6. In saying that, hopefully the $6 profit eventuates.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah and plus we could have just made the bet amount smaller. Australia to score over 1.5 runs in the first over at $1.93 was great value. Better than having to wait 4 or 5 days to either LOSE, win a $1 or $6. In saying that, hopefully the $6 profit eventuates.
Yeah definitely.

Daemon should just deposit 500 and stop being a soft ****.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Is there any way, logistically that we could come up with a betting syndicate?? I'd chuck some money in a pool and have a crack........just NFI how to make it work??

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If you ****s had listened to me and (a) made a betfair account, and (b) bet on Afghanistan to win we could have cleaned up. Afghanistan have just closed from over $5 to $2.8 after smashing Banglas. Hedge the bet and greenbook and we're cruising.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Daemon should just deposit 500 and stop being a soft ****.
Should set up a rival account and have a pick-up game for pundits, itbt. Whip up some Shelbyville/Springfield rivalry over who has the most citrus.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jono - the man who needed to file for bankruptcy after the Australian Open trying to say his predictions are good. Have a spell.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hey how's that AB devilliers or Amla top score bet going?

Also good to see your idea that the third test won't be a draw going well with the pitch being flat.