• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can we have a cricketweb 11?

African Monkey

U19 Vice-Captain
Haha, trust you to misrepresent it, over-dramatise it and make it out to be something it wasn't. :p I merely (and genuinely so) questioned his authenticity (along with a few other posters as well) based on general skepticism added to by the fact there was some fairly ordinary grammar used in said members posts (something not apparent in his recent cricinfo articles, in fact he writes quite beautifully for them). He then appeared upset with the skepticism and left. I don't recall any specific 'ripping' into me (or any other individual poster for that matter), however if it makes you happy fabricating that particular version of the story, be my guest. :cool:
I thought it was SteveNZ that he wasn't happy at?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha, trust you to misrepresent it, over-dramatise it and make it out to be something it wasn't. :p I merely (and genuinely so) questioned his authenticity (along with a few other posters as well) based on general skepticism added to by the fact there was some fairly ordinary grammar used in said members posts (something not apparent in his recent cricinfo articles, in fact he writes quite beautifully for them). He then appeared upset with the skepticism and left. I don't recall any specific 'ripping' into me (or any other individual poster for that matter), however if it makes you happy fabricating that particular version of the story, be my guest. :cool:
:laugh: Dude, chill. I was just using the same terminology Flem did in his post (which I quoted, you can clearly see it) for consisteny. Where's your spray for him?

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Heef bowls right arm mediums, not left arm, largely without the assistance of a useful front arm...

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:laugh: Dude, chill. I was just using the same terminology Flem did in his post (which I quoted, you can clearly see it) for consisteny. Where's your spray for him?
Relatively chilled actually, hence the 'tongue' and 'sunglasses' smileys. Re Flem, he doesn't go out of his way to play devils advocate with every 2nd thing I post :sailor:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I looked back at the thread and see that all posts that upset Crowe were deleted. I think I missed this whole incident when it happened, genuinely forgot Crowe signed up.
I'm actually rather hopeful that with his new refreshing attitude of facing his demons and not being so sensitive to criticism that he might consider posting here again. I promise I'll believe it's him if he does :p..

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thanks for your support guys but as Groucho Marx once said, "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."

gvenkat

State Captain
As far as I can tell, at least 6 of our best XI are Kiwis so it shouldn't be that much of an issue:

3. Matthew Sinclair
4. Martin Crowe
6. Jimmy Neesham
7. Peter McGlashan
10. Te Ahu Davis
11. Mitch McCleneghan
So what was Jimmy Neesham's handle? Any one know?

gvenkat

State Captain
I'm asking for a good reason. So stop messing with me.. :D Looks Like DingDong is Mark.. Are you sure it's him Flem?