• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

west indies vs ireland

kabook

Cricket Spectator
hellow all

Im new here, kind of a cricket rookie, but came to it with passion.

Does anyone know where will i be able to watch the matche between west indies and ireland tommorow?

thanx

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Cricket Ireland have a stream of it on Youtube up, where you can see the WIndies get pasted by the Irishmen.

Ike

Cricket Web Staff Member
Thanks for this thread. I love this little tour, even if it's tough, since I root both for the Windies and Ireland. Inherently, I want the Windies to win (and to wake up before the World T20), but I want Ireland to win to raise the level of respect for them, and give them a better chance to achieve Test status, which I think they fully deserve.

anyway, here's another option for viewing the match tomorrow (the ODI): gives all known options to view them. I was able to watch both the T20s through them.

Btw, if anyone knows a better site than wiziwig, or knows of any negatives about wiziwig, I'd be happy to learn. I'm new to all this.

Last edited by a moderator:

ibiza

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Send me a note about what games you want to watch and I can give you some links to see it live via the Internet

ibiza

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Send me a note and what games you are interested in watching and I can send you links before they start .