• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is JimmyGS greater than Bradman?

Is JimmyGS greater than Bradman?

• Total voters

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I saw JimmyGS live and I never saw Bradman so I'm not sure he ever existed.

Voting yes.

Edit: Wait, no... hell yes.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Footage of Bradman playing is far too grainy to be explained as anything more than a poorly executed hoax.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Stats update.

Test Average
Bradman 99.94, JimmyGS 170.00

JimmyGS is 1.7 times better than Bradman.

Centuries : Tests
Bradman 0.55, JimmyGS 1.00

JimmyGS is 1.8 times better than Bradman

CW Posts
Bradman 0, JimmyGS 856

JimmyGS is infinity times better than Bradman.

Flem274*

123/5
haha, interesting you say that since consensus seems to be Anderson is going to be the better batsman but Neesham is going to be the better bowler.

jimmyGS called Richard insane once. He also trolled Richard's first chance average the other evening. what a lad.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
haha, interesting you say that since consensus seems to be Anderson is going to be the better batsman but Neesham is going to be the better bowler.

jimmyGS called Richard insane once. He also trolled Richard's first chance average the other evening. what a lad.
Haha, well he's one of my fav players now just for that.

Viscount Tom

International Debutant

Plenty of people. I can absolutely gurantee you that if you find a similar question posed (ie, "did <player who took 5-for-a-few in chase of 270> make a massive difference?") you'll find a non-unanimous verdict.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You are absolutely insane.
Ta dah