• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2004 Carib Beer Cup

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Daren Ganga appears to be in the horrible form that he showed in South Africa.

On the bright side, Devon Smith is unbeaten on 168 not out according to the last report I heard. He's absolutely dominated the Kenyan attack and posted a record double hundred partnership for the first wicket with Currency.

Jerome Taylor appears to be far from his best and left the field with back injury today:(.
He's struggling to get anywhere near decent pace and wasn't troubling the batsmen at all.

Mr Mxyzptlk

A stroke-filled 115 from Ricardo Powell today in his first innings on return from SA.

Sarwan on 84 not out at tea.

4 wickets for Pedro Collins.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Sarwan 151*.. excellents performance albeit vs Kenya..

I just hope T&T win espite giving a lead to Barbados..

Mr Mxyzptlk

Sarwan appears to have 'arrived'. Chanderpaul on 63 not out.

It doesn't look good for T&T right now. Barbados 158 lead now with 7 wickets in hand. Ricardo Powell's 114 came from 104 balls I believe.

Daren Powell is back! He's stunned the Leewards with 4 wickets so far. 2 in his first over on return.

Devon Smith 32 not out of a score of 36/0.

Swervy

International Captain
i said to a mate of mine a few years back that sarwan by the time he is 30 will be the best batsman in the world..i hope he proves me right, he certainly looked a class act the last time i saw him (admittedly that was in the World Cup)

Craig

World Traveller
Swervy said:
i said to a mate of mine a few years back that sarwan by the time he is 30 will be the best batsman in the world..i hope he proves me right, he certainly looked a class act the last time i saw him (admittedly that was in the World Cup)
If he doesnt finish his career average of over 50 to 60, I will be very very very mad :!( and would be an underachiever if he didnt finish with an average off over 50.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Craig said:
If he doesnt finish his career average of over 50 to 60, I will be very very very mad :!( and would be an underachiever if he didnt finish with an average off over 50.
Mefinks your expectations are a bit too high for the young man. I wouldn't be too disappointed if he settled in the mid40s.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Sarwan 199 - the first time any batsman has ever scored 199 in regional cricket. This is also Sarwan's first century against a team other than England 'A'. Chanderpaul 75.

Bravo was off the field all day. He's suffering with his knee.

Sylvester Joseph 99.

Powell gives away his wicket to a loose shot, caught at slip.

Devon Smith checks in for a fourth century this season and third in as many innings - 154. He's crossed 150 in each of his last 3 innings! :wow:

Craig

World Traveller
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Sarwan 199 - the first time any batsman has ever scored 199 in regional cricket. This is also Sarwan's first century against a team other than England 'A'. Chanderpaul 75.

Bravo was off the field all day. He's suffering with his knee.

Sylvester Joseph 99.
What has happened to him of late (Joseph)?

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Powell gives away his wicket to a loose shot, caught at slip.

Devon Smith checks in for a fourth century this season and third in as many innings - 154. He's crossed 150 in each of his last 3 innings! :wow:
In line for a Test call up?

Craig

World Traveller
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Mefinks your expectations are a bit too high for the young man. I wouldn't be too disappointed if he settled in the mid40s.
He certainty has the talent to finish over 50. I think late 40s would be acceptable for him.

I would rather set high standards then low ones.