12. thigh pads
The ability of Sehwag - Dravid - Tendulkar - Ganguly - Laxman to terrorise the opposition and set-up Test match wins.
"Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong" - Oscar Wilde
14. Slip fielding (you know what i mean? )
15. ATG XIs, while we are at it.
16. the importance of all-rounders
There are two colours in my head
18. The importance of the toss in a match where your side has lost 5 wickets for 150 under the best batting conditions so far
19. People underating psychological pressure
20. Batsmen who can't play spin worth a ****.
Last edited by Shri; 15-02-2014 at 11:14 PM.
21. Playing straight.
22. Similarly, vertical bat shots (when referred to as somehow being more correct than horizontal bat strokes).
forgive me for the delay
23. over rates
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)