12. thigh pads
The ability of Sehwag - Dravid - Tendulkar - Ganguly - Laxman to terrorise the opposition and set-up Test match wins.
AT India XI
01. Sunil Gavaskar 02. Vijay Merchant. 03. Virat Kohli 04. Sachin Tendulkar 05. Rahul Dravid. 06. Vinoo Mankad 07. Kapil Dev 08. Amar Singh 09. Syed Kirmani 10. Zaheer Khan 11. Bhagwat Chandrasekhar
14. Slip fielding (you know what i mean? )
15. ATG XIs, while we are at it.
17. The importance of footmarks
RIP Philip Hughes - 1988-2014
The Wheel of Mediocrity | Compton, Root, Carberry, Robson, Trott, Lyth, Moeen, Hales | The wheel is forever
Founder and Grand Wizard of the CW Football Thread Statluminati. Potential hater of abilities. Blocked on twitter by Michael Vaughan, Brad McNamara and AtlCricket for my hard hitting truths.
18. The importance of the toss in a match where your side has lost 5 wickets for 150 under the best batting conditions so far
19. People underating psychological pressure
20. Batsmen who can't play spin worth a ****.
Last edited by Shri; 16-02-2014 at 12:14 AM.
21. Playing straight.
22. Similarly, vertical bat shots (when referred to as somehow being more correct than horizontal bat strokes).
forgive me for the delay
23. over rates
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)