12. thigh pads
The ability of Sehwag - Dravid - Tendulkar - Ganguly - Laxman to terrorise the opposition and set-up Test match wins.
1. Sunil Gavaskar 2. Barry Richards 3. Viv Richards 4. Sachin Tendulkar 5. Brian Lara 6. Garry Sobers 7. Adam Gilchrist 8. Richard Hadlee 9. Wasim Akram 10. Malcolm Marshall 11. Shane Warne
1. Jack Hobbs 2. Victor Trumper 3. Don Bradman 4. Walter Hammond 5. Charlie Macartney 6. Stan McCabe 7. Les Ames 8. Jack Gregory 9. Harold Larwood 10. Bill O'Reilly 11. Sydney Barnes
14. Slip fielding (you know what i mean? )
15. ATG XIs, while we are at it.
17. The importance of footmarks
RIP Philip Hughes - 1988-2014
The Wheel of Mediocrity | Compton, Root, Carberry, Robson, Trott, Lyth, Moeen, Hales | The wheel is forever
Founder and Grand Wizard of the CW Football Thread Statluminati. Potential hater of abilities. Blocked on twitter by Michael Vaughan, Brad McNamara and AtlCricket for my hard hitting truths.
18. The importance of the toss in a match where your side has lost 5 wickets for 150 under the best batting conditions so far
19. People underating psychological pressure
21. Playing straight.
22. Similarly, vertical bat shots (when referred to as somehow being more correct than horizontal bat strokes).
forgive me for the delay
23. over rates
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)