12. thigh pads
The ability of Sehwag - Dravid - Tendulkar - Ganguly - Laxman to terrorise the opposition and set-up Test match wins.
- BenaudFortunately, tonight is a reminder that older people and older players have the opportunity to applaud all the good things done by the modern-day players – their ability to play outstanding attacking cricket, their flair and inspiration and innovation; and it’s a reminder also, in a quiet way, to the modern-day players that good things have happened before, that in every era there have always been cricketers who have served the game well and have loved it, and wanted to see it flourish
14. Slip fielding (you know what i mean? )
15. ATG XIs, while we are at it.
17. The importance of footmarks
RIP Philip Hughes - 1988-2014
Founder and Grand Wizard of the CW Football Thread Statluminati. Potential hater of abilities. Blocked on twitter by Michael Vaughan, Brad McNamara and AtlCricket for my hard hitting truths.
18. The importance of the toss in a match where your side has lost 5 wickets for 150 under the best batting conditions so far
19. People underating psychological pressure
20. Batsmen who can't play spin worth a ****.
Last edited by Shri; 15-02-2014 at 11:14 PM.
21. Playing straight.
22. Similarly, vertical bat shots (when referred to as somehow being more correct than horizontal bat strokes).
forgive me for the delay
23. over rates
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)