• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in the West Indies 2013-14

Howe_zat

Audio File
The snick has got him here, I think. Don't see what else it could be.

Been given out, so if t'were me I'd look for daylight before overturning.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
Honestly whats the point of having DRS where WI matches are concerned?

1. Roach given out by 3rd umpire when he clearly wasn't in australia

2. Clark out decision overturned even though pictures showed nothing to disprove the decision

3. Pujara given not out when Powell clearly caught the ball

4. Buttler hits stump with glove but decision still stands

5. Butter decision overturned while Samuels given out for virtually the same thing

I think we might aswell go the way of india as this "tool" is screwing us even when the evidence is clear!!...

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Alright enough's enough, get the real bowlers on, Bop and Ali, wrap this up in no time.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
England are dead good at how we make all these matches entertaining even when they should be cakewalks.

yay us

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Not wrong, Bressy bowled great up until now and is serving these boundaries up on a silver platter.........just to keep it close IMO.