• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in the West Indies 2013-14

YorksLanka

International Debutant
ha ha..too true..I am really surprised by this..I heard Thorpe speak at an after dinner thing and he seemed so focussed and confident, even if Gilo isnt passing that on, I would have eexpected Thorpe to do so...

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's okay people Ravi's got this, has he ever let us down?

I am ignoring all answers to this question FTR.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
The finish line is too far away for Ravi to get out yet. He needs to get a "margin of loss reducing" twenty before he gets out to a medium pacer.

greg

International Debutant
Since Stokes doesn't appear to bowl any more, is he not required to score ANY runs to justify HIS place?

Summer tests could be interesting seeing as England seem to have decided that he is good enough to bat at six on slightly limited evidence.

Last edited:

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Don't worry guys, I'm sure the dressing room is really positive right now given Pietersen's not in it.

Sean Flynn

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
What a chaotic and utterly shambolic performance from England. Again.

It is pretty hard to break a long losing cycle and we don't even look close at the moment.

greg

International Debutant
Rather demonstrates though that when your supposed proper batsmen are perfectly capable of collapsing at the drop of a hat, donating a top order wicket in the team selection isn't particularly sensible.