• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will India do better in the Test series?

Slifer

International Captain
I think India has a good chance in this test series. I fully expected their 'newish' team to get mauled in RSA but they did surprisingly well (IMO). I believe NZ to be a different sort of challenge but I expect India to at the very least draw the series and I wouldn't be surprised if they win it.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I think India has a good chance in this test series. I fully expected their 'newish' team to get mauled in RSA but they did surprisingly well (IMO). I believe NZ to be a different sort of challenge but I expect India to at the very least draw the series and I wouldn't be surprised if they win it.
India are favourites despite 4-0. also if we lose rt for a test we may lose that test such is his influence.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We pushed SA extremely hard when everyone expected us to get steamrolled, so I do think we'll do ok here. Wouldn't say we're favorites but I'm quietly confident that we could eke out a win. I'm tipping Shami to go really well