• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Meetup at the Basin Reserve (NZ vs. India Test)

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
So stoked for Neesham.

Also, I picked his selection before it was named. Does Hesson read the forum or am I just a genius/scum? Or was it an obvious decision?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
See you blokes soon. Will be wearing a blue Indian training jersey cos I'm cool and hip like that.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Lads -

heef will you be in your firebirds shirt? I'll chuck on a chiefs jersey

Very long story I will only be able to visit with you guys for an hour after lunch as I committed to going with other guys earlier.

There is a 50% chance I can hang out all day saturday if my cricket game gets cancelled and will know the answer that to that tommorow afternoon

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

I vaguely remember what heef looks like and KiwiNinja looks like. You can find my photo in the wellington CW meetup in off topic.

Thanks

Hurricane

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yep - Firebirds shirt tomorrow. Hoping to be at the summit of the bank for Friday at least. Get there early to bag a good vantage point from which I can throw rocks at Jono.

Flem274*

123/5
wish i could go :(

jono wag (in an attempt to appear like im going my own way im going to be nice to jono to enhance my special snowflakeness).

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You're bagging me Heath but I know deep down you Wellington blokes respect me for rocking up to this game. :cool:

Posted from Wellington, NZ.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nicely ensconced at the top of the bank under a pohutakawa with Dan and Kiwininja.

Fortunately no sign of Jono yet.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Make sure you use the "Fy" nickname if you decide to mention Fiery or you'll come up in his real-life search and you'll summon the beast.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Great day's play and had good fun with the NZ boys and Dan, all gun blokes.

Highlight of the day no doubt the fact that Dan flew across the Tasman to see Ishant get a 6-fer and Dhawan get runs :laugh:

Last edited: