• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Bangladesh 2014

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
He probably won't make massive scores in WI.
Depends really. West Indies are a much better team in theory right now than they are in reality. I think I'd rather tour the West Indies as a batsman right now than India, just on the chance they field Sammy, Gabriel, Best and Permaul as their attack.

Last edited:

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha yes, l know that, but why? Flat pitch? Weather? SL injured bowler?
Sri Lanka's two best bowlers aren't playing, plus a draw is a pretty common result in Bangladesh these days, although personally I'd say the bounce is a little too inconsistent and the pitch is taking a bit too much turn for a result not to happen at this stage

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Perhaps Kayes was a number 3 batsman all along, struggling as an opener. That's what I'm going to run with despite him batting in the first over of the innings.

Flametree

International 12th Man
This partnership must be getting into record territory soon - can't be many over 150 in Bangers' history?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Depends really. West Indies are a much better team in theory right now than they are in reality. I think I'd rather tour the West Indies as a batsman right now than India, just on the chance they field Sammy, Gabriel, Best and Permaul as their attack.
Aren't the pitches really bowler friendly though? Can't recall how they were against NZ and Zimbabwe because I didn't watch much of it but when India toured in 2011 the ball was seaming around like crazy.

Spark

Global Moderator
Aren't the pitches really bowler friendly though? Can't recall how they were against NZ and Zimbabwe because I didn't watch much of it but when India toured in 2011 the ball was seaming around like crazy.
They aren't so much bowler friendly as really difficult to score on IIRC.

Flem274*

123/5
falling back on the old "bowlers suck if he did score, batsmen sucked so everyone still sucks if he didn't" CW staple I see. Imrul got Affly reeling.