• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

C'Mon Aussie C'Mon

GirtBySea

U19 12th Man
There have been three, not two by popular belief, C'Mon Aussie C'Mon songs.
The 70s one, Shannon Noll sung 2000s and a lesser known 1994-95 song.
Anyone have footage of the mid 90s song? I can't find it.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
That 70s clip is outstanding Australiana.

Don't recall a 90s one.

GirtBySea

U19 12th Man
Thank you for posting Monk. That is the original. But what about the mid 90s version? The season where Australia, A, England and Zimbabwe played (and maybe one after that).
And there was one.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Who took that regulation one handed catch at bat pad at 1:36 on the video above?

GirtBySea

U19 12th Man
Well, do you remember? Don't you remember? I mean I speak of this old one. It wasn't uploaded on youtube when I posted this thread, but it is now. Thanks me for finding it.:ph34r: