• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What matches are you planning on going to this Year?

Singh Is King

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I've booked Day 2 and 3 for the England v India test at Nottingham. Bristol ODI between England and India, and Headingly ODI.
Will probably book 1/2 more maybe, so expensive though. ECB are charging ridiculous money, but they know India v England in England will always sell out. Some matches already sold out

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
NZ vs India test at Eden Park. The whole game, Feb 6-11th.

It's going to be a great week.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
probably the India vs Australia test at Melbourne before the world cup, I'm assuming it's boxing day, that's probably it for 2014

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
New Zealand vs. India @ Basin Reserve (Days 1 & 2)
Probably some Shield games in Sydney

Looking towards Australia vs. Afghanistan at the WACA next year, and any random matches held in Sydney that I can be bothered to show up to.

Unomaas

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
SA vs Aus at Newlands Sat Mar 1 - Wed Mar 5.

I'll be there on Saturday + Sunday although I would like to attend day 3 on the Monday as well because as everyone should knw, all the drama happens on days 2 + 3. Unfortunately, I can't get off work for the the other 3 days and any attempt to play hookey, will invariably result in my face being shown on national television unless I wear a water melon helmet whole day and avoid camera's religiously :ph34r:.

I hope we bowl first at Newlands! It's gonna be the Vern and Steyn show and I definitely want to see that live!

Last edited:

Watson33

U19 12th Man
Probably just some County Championship/ YB50/ T20 games down at New Road. And maybe the odd game at Edgbaston seeing as my Uni campus is about 10 minutes by bus from the ground.