• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2014 Asia Cup

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
spin clearly the major threat.

More easily corrected than a weakness against the short ball.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mishra is such a gun. Gets his googly to turn more than any off spinner in this tournament.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So does Rahane opening mean Rohit has been dropped down to where Rahane used to bat? So ridiculous, both players have batted for India in ODIs in those positions before and failed miserably.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I dunno, I just feel wrong at laughing at a woman crying, even if they are crying at **** they shouldn't be crying about. I mean I continue to laugh anyway.
Good ****. I too laugh at Jono when he cries after Kohli gets out.

Last edited:

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Pretty awesome bowling from Mendis on a flat deck. He is never able to contain the batsmen or keep them at one end for a long time, but he can surely produce some unplayable deliveries out of nowhere.

Last edited:

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Can't believe this, Rahim and Shakib, the two most experienced guys have just gifted their wicket away, don't expect them to be so irresponsible when the team is struggling.

smash84

The Tiger King
75/5. If Bangladesh lose from here we will probably get to see more Bangladeshi girls crying tonight.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
these two are going to have to win it for us if we are going to get there...if we do, then that will be a very good performance of winning a game that we should have lost again...that is something that we have lacked for quite a long time and again, another good finish from mathews

Last edited:

YorksLanka

International Debutant
well done boys, as i said before, great finishing role from mathews and nice for us to get ourselves outta trouble today and come out positiovely from being tested today...bring on Pakistan on saturday...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Banglas lost again? Crashed early last night as the toll of Aus vs. SA late nights killed me. Would be so rough being a Banglas fan.