• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Worst cricketers to follow on twitter?

karan316

State Vice-Captain
With tweets like these

"Well played @mahelajay !!! Good stuff!! You should shake my hand before play more often.. It's a good omen!!"
"If SL win the day... that is bat the whole day today ... Hmmm... Don't wanna say much.. Hehehe"
"Get Herath on.... If there is seam there is spin"
"Oh... Yes... Yes Superb stuff from Kaushal!!! Way to go.... Hahaha.... "Mata Pissu nehe!!".. Hope u guys remember"

Russel Arnold is the default candidate, which other cricketers post such irritating tweets?

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was going to say Shaun Pollock, but looking at those tweets, Arnold's lack of any comprehensible content might pip him

Last edited:

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Was going to say Shaun Pollock, but looking at those tweets, Arnold's lack of any comprehensible content might pip him
Arnold's tweets are the really stupid at times, I mean, he should think before posting stuff, why would people want to read such stuff?
"If SL win the day... that is bat the whole day today ... Hmmm... Don't wanna say much.. Hehehe"

benchmark00

Glenn McGrath.

Insights are restricted to quoting the score hours after the close of play. It's almost as if he thinks people only keep updated on the cricket score via his twitter.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Kemar Roach

Glenn McGrath.

Insights are restricted to quoting the score hours after the close of play. It's almost as if he thinks people only keep updated on the cricket score via his twitter.
I feel like he's not the only one. Serious pet hate of mine is people thinking I want match updates on my twitter feed. What do these ****s think Cricinfo is for?

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Kemar Roach is pretty weird, sometimes he writes some really depressing stuff. Something's wrong with him.

jan

State Vice-Captain
Very churchy tweeting from him. I think SA sportsmen in general tend to tweet abou religion more than other nations.
I nominate Chris Gayle because he spouts huge amount of horrible crap.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Very churchy tweeting from him. I think SA sportsmen in general tend to tweet abou religion more than other nations.
I nominate Chris Gayle because he spouts huge amount of horrible crap.
Gayle tends to write in third person. :laugh:

Burgey

Yeah Gayle is pretty bad, but someone on here posted a couple of tweets from Brad Hodge, who also enjoys talking about himself in third person & is also a ****

Steyn is a good follow.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Yeah Gayle is pretty bad, but someone on here posted a couple of tweets from Brad Hodge, who also enjoys talking about himself in third person & is also a ****
Anyone that enjoys talks about himself in third person is a **** by default anyway.

Why? Because nightprowler10 said so.

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Sulieman Benn

"Just posted a photo"
"Just landed in guyana with my STEEL....."
"America's got talent on tonight lollll"
"Am I a "soccerdad" LOLLLLLL"
"Advertisement on sports maxx is show real good"
"Just done cleaning the kitchen. ...I miss bowling hear lolllll"
"Can I go to sleep now"

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Tino Best.
These are some of his tweets

"Merry Xmas every one be safe and CHRIST blessings "
"blessings to you and you're family have a blessed day"
"blessings again have a nice day"
"ye man respect sista #blessings"
"blessings bro" x 3
" respect and one love #stayblessedmyfriend"
"blessings to u and you're family may GOD keep u safe"

Last edited:

karan316

State Vice-Captain
These are some of his tweets.

"Merry Xmas every one be safe and CHRIST blessings "
"blessings to you and you're family have a blessed day"
"blessings again have a nice day"
"ye man respect sista #blessings"
"blessings bro" x 3
" respect and one love #stayblessedmyfriend"
"blessings to u and you're family may GOD keep u safe"
Tino Best is the "original" blessing in disguise.

Last edited: