• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please try Baseball's gum-ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
Baseball's balls are hard; but there are soft gum-balls (born in Japan).
If you know Softball, Baseball's gum-balls are smaller than Softball's balls.
I think that there are many players here. Could you try Baseball's gum-balls in Cricket?
You can easily purchase them from Amazon.co.jp by "軟式" and "ボール".
Amazon.co.jpF UNIX(ƒ†ƒjƒbƒNƒX) “ƒXƒ^ƒ“ƒ_[ƒhƒ^ƒCƒvA†ƒTƒCƒY(2ŒÂ“ü‚è) PL71-57: Sports

Could anyone try gum-balls and tell me what you think in comparison with normal hard balls and Tennis balls.:)

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Any of our Indian posters play with these bad boys before?

Used to be so much fun. They never swung though, and I think Pakistan kids using their taped tennis balls and Indian kids using this is basically why Pakistan has good quicks and we don't.

Spark

Global Moderator
Not to state the obvious, but this is a cricket forum. Please stop talking about elements of other sports in cricket chat and trying to tangentially make it about cricket somehow.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.