• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2013/14

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's all good going at England because they're a bunch of ****s, but I feel bad when Johnson sledges these SAfricans. They seem like good blokes.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
As PEWS would say, now that Alviro is out, the match ACTUALLY begins.
Haha yep.

With that wicket, Johnson moved ahead of Philander to #2 in the world in the Cribbage's World Bowling Rankings list. Meteoric rise from his place at 30 odd not long ago.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If Australia could swap Twatto for Amla they'd be, and by far, the best team to watch in world cricket.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't get how Johnson has turned from a talented but mercurial performer to the lovechild of Malcolm Marshall and Jeff Thomson, but heck, I'm enjoying it.
Been crazy, and doing it at his age too is remarkable. How long can he keep it up is the question?